So, something funny. I made a turkey for Friday Lunch today, which meant getting up at 5:30-ish. Well, I'm one of those...get up and go when I hear the alarm, and usually, it works. I was admittedly a little tired, so I didn't turn on the lights. I thought I knew my clearances rounding our upstairs bathroom...didn't...and ran face first into the wall. So, that sure as hell woke me up. Positive side: my first turkey was delicious. I got many compliments and not just because I said I made it. They were like, "Who made this turkey?" and I was like, "Uh, me..." and they were like, "Damn. That's good." So, yay for me.
I'm going with the housemates and clients (maybe--if they show up...which they won't, I'm sure) to Bear Tooth to see Brokeback Mountain (again). But, it's totally worth it. Plus, I want to see what my housemates think of it.
I've got to get my study on this weekend. I'm talking, "Whoa, do I!" The MCAT is so close to being here and I'm so thinking I need to study more. Ugh. Unfortunately with waking up so early, I don't think it's physically possible for me to study right now.
Well...hope all is well with you out there. In case you're interested, two of my housemates are doing a 2nd year JV year and Kate's going to remain in Bethel as a JV for a second year. We have eight JVs in our house next year! So, that's awesome for the program! Go JVC. :)
3.31.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Turkey...on a Friday...in Lent...you bad, bad boy!!!
Post a Comment