3.27.2006

i had time to re-vamp my blog site. how much free time do you think i had today? (by the way...i didn't include everyone's blogs that i know because i don't want to make you more public unless you want me to...so...yeah...who knows who reads my boloney and i would hate to have randoms reading about your life...and for those i did include...it's because I LOVE YOU [and knew you wouldn't mind...that much])

but, seriously. this program that we use for keeping our files/data is being updated and i can't use it, and i'm seriously behind. which is ok, because i have an excuse for not doing it...but...i'll be a serious slave to the CAREWare hell once it's back up. damn data entry. to hell. forever.

so did the bar thing this past friday. drinks and fun at myrna's. the gay bar. then pioneer. the packed straight bar. then darwin's. home of salty popcorn and a crappy special on pbr. good times.

played monopoly: alaska edition on saturday night. i was the moose. i was also the first one to go bankrupt. sad times.

watched capote at bear tooth sunday night. then desperate housewives.

the days were spent trying to study/actually studying. so..now that you know all of the details of my life this past weekend, which are quite inconsequential and insignificant, i must say it seems that my "friends" are all doing quite fun things.

cases-in-point:
caitlin had a crawfish boil. heLLO! can we say yummy?
april called me from vegas, tanning by the pool at the vegas hilton! bitch.
clare is going on a cruise in a few weeks. bitch squared.
greg's on an island for gosh sakes. i would kill for some heat and sweating right about now.

but then. i am in alaska. yeah. beat that.

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

I'm glad I got a "HELLLLOO" and not a "bitch"! I replied to your comment on my blog, and I will do the assignment when I get back from Lafayette, I promise.

Anonymous said...

I wish you were going to be on the cruise with me!!! How was Capote??