3.20.2006

It's Monday. It's been snowing since 6PM yesterday! CRAZY! But fun.

So. We had our St. Patrick's Day Party on Friday, and I was trashed, but in a perfect holiday way! Didn't get sick...just lots of green beer and green wine...so festive! I was quite animated as many people told me that night and the next day, which as many of you know, must be quite quite animated because normally I'm pretty animated. Man, that's a lot of animation! What's wrong with dancing on the pool table by myself, I ask?

Had a pretty low-key weekend, though. Studying a little...ahem, little being the operative word. Worked out. Lounged around. Went to Bear Tooth. Watched Super Size Me...gotta love some McDonald's! Yeah.

I found out that they may have placed the new JV for next year here at Four A's. So, that's cool.

I read the short story Brokeback Mountain by Annie Proulx last night. Worthwhile. Check it out. Very similar to the movie. Which by the way is worth the watch. Man, that was a lot w's. Mmm...it's coming to Bear Tooth in a couple of weeks. I thought it was a good movie, but after re-reading the short story, it really made me excited to see it again with my housemates. Okay...well...I'm off to do something productive.

xxx

The phone thing ends at midnight tonight. Hallelujah.

OH AND MY IPOD! HOLY POOPBALLS! Seriously nothing happened to it, and the screen is broken. Which means, I can't use it. And I called them and basically it's not looking good. But, I'm going to send it in...30 bucks, mind you...and they'll say there's nothing to be done so I'm out a 350 dollar iPod. Yeah, it blows. I HATE TECHNOLOGY!

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Study hard!