It's Friday. I have 42 minutes. Ahem...can you tell I'm ready for the day to be over? Unfortunately, I think I'm going to stay after work to do some MCAT problem sets for a while. Oh, joy.
So, yesterday, I was just in a foul, bad mood. It started after work and it was just one of those can't-really-tell-why kind of things. Whatever. It wasn't until like 10:30 that I felt better; talked to Clare for like an hour or so. I'm not gonna lie--that really cheered me up...I was bummed and really just...dejected. Thanks, Bush!
On Wednesday night, we got tested--HIV-negative...always a good thing. It was still nerve-racking, though. They have this oraquick test...basically you swab your gums with this flattened q-tip thing. It's very "auditory cleaning mechanism" meets "home pregnancy test." You wait twenty minutes...if you see one line, it's good...if you see two...um...yeah...you're "reactive," which basically means you're positive. It's very good to "know your status," though. Anyone that hasn't been tested and there's reason for you to be...DO IT! That's my public awareness message lecture.
3.24.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you were negative and glad that I could cheer you up. I haven't laughed that hard in months...love you
Post a Comment