So, I'm only going to say this once. ONE TIME: For EVERYONE that reads this, get on myspace.com. If you're not already part of it, I implore you to. It may sound stupid and trivial, but facebook sucks. None of my close friends are on myspace and I'm SICK OF IT! It's like cocaine...I keep coming back for more, but if you have no one to go back with, it's not as fun...it's just sad and pathetic!
Reason I'm pushing it: Okay. So junior year...Vix, Greg, Me...sometimes Caitlin...what did we do? Play Bubble Trouble. HOLY MOLY! It's there. On myspace. Maggie! Juny! Spencer! AGH...is anyone else out there!? Sarah Marnell??? What's going on with all of you...join the myspace cult!
Plus, what's going on with Clare, Greg, Caitlin, April...yeah, the CORE FOUR and my CAIT DAWG to be on this AMAZING NEW THING...plus the stalker potentials are insane too!
Yeah. Do it. Now. Find me as a friend. And see the amazements that are. Plus, you get to click on all my friends and they'll never know you're stalking them. How great is that? And there's a top 8! Yeah, you know it sounds intriguing.
Good Lord--I need to get a life.
3.20.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I miss you so much! But I'm not sure I'm going to allow you to suck me into this myspace ridiculousness. I'm avaoiding it thus far...I'll let you know if that changes.
Dan...you are nuts...myspace is evil in the world of high school teachers...stay away, far away!!
XOXOXO
Post a Comment