current playlist: none
phew. man. i'm tired. i decided to post a blog though, since it's been almost five months. for real REDUNKULOUS. i'm not kidding.
so i'm a senior. i like it; i'm having a great time so far. that's all about that. more to come on that topic later. just unwinding from a lambda chi party. not too bad--good times, more or less.
alas, i am feeling a smidge dejected tonight. i sort of feel like everything's coming to a head. but i don't feel overwhelmed so much as just "bleh." there's a select few out there who could probably guess what's up, but leave it to say it's hard sometimes feeling fulfilled even when you're pretty uber happy because there's something nagging over your head. i'm not necessarily pinpointing one thing (okay, maybe i am, or maybe i'm not. haha), and this is probably more of a cathartic thing i'm doing now as my non-coherent thoughts zip around my head.
i sort of wanna be in love. isn't that sappy as hell? i'm almost 21. i'm sure some of youse guyse can relate. i just feel sort of empty inside. my heart yearns to be given out completely and utterly to someone. now, i guess i could be somewhat more "active" in my search, but isn't it supposed to just fall in my lap or something. maybe that's where i've erred. if i follow this presupposition, i may end up alone indefinitely. that's sort of depressing...and i sort of sound like girl, so i'm going to stop now.
zip. bam. boom.
ciao.
9.11.2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's hard to find love when you're looking for it. I think it is just one of those things that happens. Still, it helps to actively persue it. I'm sure you'll find someone soon! Just keep your eyes open! I love you hon!
~the seemingly always single Susan
Daniel,
Thanks for setting up a comment spot just becuase I asked. I didn't know blogs allowed you to comment. Anyways, you should do xanga like the rest of the world. You can do so much more with it. I miss you very much. ~Vix
Way to jump into the Lonely Hearts Club with the rest of us. Depressing, isn't it? Personally, I don't think there's many ways to be "active" in Mobile, unless I meet random people downtown...which I do, but it's so...random. Oh well, only two more years in this town.
~JDP
Post a Comment