current playlist: billy joel's "and so it goes"
So, I have some time before my progressive dinner. For those of you that are unaware of what a progressive dinner is, you basically have an appetizer, entree, and dessert all in different residences. I am in charge of the entree. I am preparing salmon filets with anchovy pasta and green beans (you gotta have some color!). We're starting in Katie B.'s apt, going to mine, then ending in Clare's. I'm so hungry I'm about to eat my left arm, though!
As I sit in my underwear--tmi?--I become intrigued: what kind of undies do you wear? I, personally, am phasing out my assortment ;) I used to be a boxer guy, but am a pretty big fan of boxer briefs/trunk briefs; I'm not gonna lie. And you know the label slut that I am--go Calvin Klein!
So I want to know--tell me. I have a "comments" section! Tell me your undie, or perhaps lack thereof, preference! Since most people don't get to see them (I'm assuming, you dirty bird), you might as well give us a hint, eh?
Yeah, I'm so hungry, I just wrote one of the stupidest blogs ever. My bad.
9.25.2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a random post, I'm really proud. I'm a basic Hanes Her Way kinda gal, but they're pretty! They come in grey, purple, blue and striped. :D
Basic cotton Jockey undies, though I do own a few pairs of Victoria's Secret--they're not sexy, though, just white or beige briefs--and they were all free!
Dan, I don't need to comment here...You know the only store I shop in for that kind of stuff :) ~Vix
Post a Comment