9.06.2005

So, the weekend was quite nice. Three days of fun. Um...I'm having a hard time remembering what I did?!? How sad. Friday...um...went to the FJVs' house. Had watermelon vodka with lemonday...very frou frou, but good. Played Charades and watched Degrassi (a Canadian 80s show...very good--I'm hooked)...we proceeded home relatively early and played foosball and then had our second Spoonfest 2005 (four of us spooned in an extra small twin bed), and then talked until like 5 AM. Saturday was State Fair day! Giant veggies and lots of fair food. Greasy fries and buffalo brats! Yerm! We had a double feature that night of two movies I can't remember now. (My brain's going.) Then Sunday I got wasted at the Coronation. People kept buying me drinks...so yeah, that was crazy. Six hours of drag queens performing. Fun times. And then Labor Day we played foosball, went hiking (saw a HUGE mother of a MOOSE...HUGE...and he was like 40 feet away...sort of frightening), and then ate and played more foosball.

Overall, a great weekend...short week this week. I am out of the office tomorrow morning and then only have a half day on Friday because I leave at 1 to go camping! So excited...

I've realized I'm giving people play-to-plays on EVERYTHING I seem to be doing, and at one point, I used my blog as a more creative outlet. In these lulls at work, I think I might just pop on and offer some more intriguing questions of life...like How many colors can Post-its come in? and Why is moose poop so pellety??? All things to get to in life. If have anything that you'd like me to comment and offer opinions on, please...I will field all suggestions. ;)

Oh, and Caitlin, I miss our poetry and short stories--when are we going to get back to that shit!?

Miss youse guyse.

xxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nah, I like the play by plays because it sounds amazing up there!

-jdp

Caitlin said...

Maybe when my life gets back to normal!

Anonymous said...

I'm definately going to have to take a trip to Alaska at some point in my life, because it looks so beautiful in that picture. Keep the play by plays coming Dan, it's good to know you're having fun.

Caitlin said...

Dude, you need to update!