Quick update: I just checked the weather for Anchorage. By Wednesday evening it's supposed to dip into the high-40s. Um, it's still August. Redunkulous!
Yikes!!! I would consider a summer visit, babe, but I don't get vacation hours until I've worked there a year. That is, not til next August. So I think I'll miss my chance!
Here's some advice Danny: Find a way to keep warm man cause I would have to say that even I would find the 40s probably a bit cold and would probably actually be wearing pants if I were there. And we all know that if I say it's a bit cold then that means it is probably freezing for you. So again find some way to keep warm buddy.
2 comments:
Yikes!!! I would consider a summer visit, babe, but I don't get vacation hours until I've worked there a year. That is, not til next August. So I think I'll miss my chance!
Here's some advice Danny: Find a way to keep warm man cause I would have to say that even I would find the 40s probably a bit cold and would probably actually be wearing pants if I were there. And we all know that if I say it's a bit cold then that means it is probably freezing for you. So again find some way to keep warm buddy.
Post a Comment