8.16.2005

I am so bad at reading. I just can't do it. So, it's my second day of work and I'm supposed to read these manuals on the policies and procedures of the 4A's Clinic and it's been 1.5 hours and I'm on the second page. I'm just dillydallying and chatting and reading the NY Times...all stuff that I should not do until I'm done, and now I'm blogging.

The housemates are awesome. I love them. I love the people I work with so far too. My supervisor, Cookie, is so cool. She took me out for Thai yesterday and picks me up every morning so I don't have to ride the bus! Which is TOTALLY sweet...you have no idea how bad public transportation is until you're fully dependent on it, and Anchorage's isn't the best! She couldn't be more diverse...she's used to be in the military, she's black, a lesbian, Jewish, and a bodybuilder. How awesome!

Shout-outs to Caitlin who is driving and working! Wow.

Anyway, I must get back to work...more later, though. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The working world...AHHH...we are adults. You are always talking about your diverse boss. I wish you were here or I were there. I missing you tons! My parents are thinking of getting a new car...the van is dieing.
Love,
Clare

Caitlin said...

No fair that you boss takes you out to Thai and you get to slack off at work!!! I'm glad you're having such a blast, but I miss you tons!