7.16.2005

Today has been a rather dull day. I'm helping to clean the house...well, actually, I'm cleaning the house by myself since my mom isn't home. The commands of the father--do bitch work!

The countdown is getting sort of scary before I leave to go to Seattle/Portland/Anchorage. A mere twelve days until I venture onward to exciting adventures of not-knowing-anything and freezing-my-ass-off and having-a-roommate. I have five roommates--two guys and three girls. It sounds like fun. I think a co-ed mix offers challenges and diversity.

Across the lands, many are reading Harry Potter 6. To them, I say, "Bah," get a life. :) Just kidding. It is rather crazy how many people are into that stuff though. I haven't managed to read the first one, although I've seen the movies. :)

I had this crazy dream the other night. It's scary because you know it's a dream yet there's certain elements that seem so real. It's sort of like recalling a memory or something and adding fake twists to it. I haven't been dreaming that much lately, but I guess that's why it was more vivid. And it made me wonder if beer or alcohol has effects on dreaming. Sometimes I think it helps me dream, but I guess it all depends on how much I consume.

Okay, that was retarded.

And my effing North Face parka is out of stock, so now I have to locate it somewhere else, because by gosh, I'm going to get this damn parka--it's fun and if I'm going to spend an assload on a jacket, I'm going to like it, dammit.

Have a great day, mi amigo. I bid thee adieu, and I will be sending out my Anchorage info. and other pertinent personal info. soon!

xxx

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

A new blog! Hurrah! Sorry to hear about your northface dilemma. Does this mean you may have to get an off-label jacket? *gasps in horror* hahaha