I'm not tired. It's like 3:30 in the A.M. and I'm just not feeling like sleeping. I guess sometimes that happens, but I hate it because it screws my sleep schedule all up. I watched, "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," tonight. It was sub-par, at best. I really kept comparing it to the original, and I didn't think it held up. Plus, Johnny Depp didn't really fit the character in my opinion. I dunno. I just wish it was better.
It's getting close to being that time to ship off and I need to get contacts and I need to go to the dentist. I don't know how that'll go. That's what I get for procrastinating. But, I'm just like, "Ugh." I want to be lazy...not that I haven't been all summer! But, the joy of knowing I won't have to be in school for a while is so nice. I think when I look back on this taking a break thing, I'll be super excited that I did so. I mean, I already am. I'm young and want to take some time to do things that I may never get a chance to. I mean...a year in Alaska without the hassle of finding a place to live and without fully being on my own. It's just amazing.
I've been trying to steal Katie's music from her player and it's not working. I give up. I'll have to try again later. Ugh. Stupid technology. I love it, yet I hate it. It can be a pain in the ass. I just want my freaking ass iPod loaded for Alaska. :) Is that too much to ask? Ha.
Well...I'm going to ready myself for bed. Only 8 days until I'm Northwest bound...I couldn't be more excited!
7.20.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey bud whats up?
I love the enterys. LOL so funny. Good luck with everything. So its like only a week until you leave. I hope your getting excited. Your going to have a blast. The peopole here are really cool and im sure JVC northwest wont be any different, i mean you'll be there.
Isn't it funny that Shannon is responding to your blogs. I LOVE it memories of core four in Colorado! :)
Well take care. Can't wait to get my ipod. and thanks again.
GREG
Post a Comment