5.18.2006


thought this was funny


So, I TOTALLY thought that spring/summer was here this past weekend, because it hit the 60s, and right now it's 43, feels like 39, and I'm like, "Uh..."

I think it's crazy that it's been over a year since us Badgers graduated--I can't believe how quickly time zooms by...it's insane. And now, we don't have summer breaks (or at least us volunteers and workers don't), which has made me realize that after this year, it's back to school, because I am NOT ready for this "adult" thing or whatever you want to call it. ;)

I'm keepin' pretty busy...this past weekend I went to watch foster kids (so we could make some money to pay off our electric bill debt), and I went to Saturday market with Jon, and then to a wedding, which was really awkward because I didn't know anyone there, but hell, free food and wine...And on Sunday, went for a hike up in Eagle River, so all around, good fun!

Training as a cox is pretty cool. It's really intimidating right now, because I still feel like I don't know what the bleep I'm doing, and I'm trying to work out the best times to cox, but it's fun to be in control on a 60 foot boat and wear a little microphone and stuff shouting, "Let's build the rate to 26 in 3, full slide..." yadayada.

And I'm really excited because I started Tai Chi with two of my housemates, so I'm doing that on Saturday (we already had our introduction course, so now we can really work it!) and then Clare (not Bush) and I are going to play tennis downtown! That is, if I make it to the weekend. My throat's hurting a bit--not a good thing. I need some vitamins. Caitlin, I need an apple juice! HAHA!

Well, back to the grind. And April and Katie are on myspace--that only leaves EVERY OTHER Spring Hill friend of mine to join...Caitlin, Clare, Greg, Spencer, Maggie...you bastards...just give in. ;)

5 comments:

Caitlin said...

I have apple juice! You should come visit me. :-)

That button is just wrong.

I miss you mucho!

Anonymous said...

My space is evil...he he!!
Miss you much and love you more!!

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»