5.05.2006


Texas, wah? 1/5 the size of the continental U.S. Yeah, we're big.


So, Dr. Allin at Spring Hill died on Thursday morning. Kate called me and told me about it, but how disturbing. I've heard some mixed things and the article on the website didn't really say what happened, but wow. He might have had walking pneumonia and the meds he was taking might have have a really bad effect, but regardless, that is just horrible. Apparently, Dr. Bordas walked in on him and he was unconscious at his desk before his chemistry final. Just really sad--say some prayers for Lynn, I'm sure she's just in a state of shock.

On a more positive note, Happy Cinco de Mayo, all! I'm not gonna lie; I like this holiday. However, I ended up going out last night, which I haven't done in quite a while (at least to the Pio and Darwin's and Humpy's), and four beers later, someone's tipsy and proceeds to drunk dial. Not good. Haha. Sorry to Stu on the east coast that was waken up at like 4AM. And got home and acted crazy until like 3AM, and yes, I still managed to drag my sorry ass into work. But, I fear I'm turning into an old man, because all I want to do is nap--my body can't take this hearty partying anymore. :) HAHA.

And Happy Birthday to Greg (yesterday!) and my mom (today!) I miss both of them and wish I could celebrate with both of them. :( Boo...

Looking forward to the weekend ahead...

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Yeah, I got the confirm from Cheryl about Dr. Allin; no cause of death as of yet. Did you know he and Lynn aren't together anymore? Clare told me Lynn left him a while ago--he was solo at Val and Justin's wedding

spencer said...

Hey Dan, I had no idea that Milwaukee was so close to Alaska! Me and mags should come visit. Haha. I hope all is well up there. I'm sure these disturbingly cold May days are weirding you out as much as they are me. Take it easy. - spence