3.02.2005

current playlist: love's divine by seal

So, it's back. The get-away-from-me-or-I'm-likely-to-hit-you quality I sometimes get. And it's just not fixable. I've got to let it run its course. In the midst of the Busy Person's Retreat, I'm feeling not that busy, thankfully, but also not that retreaty. In fact, I'm feeling very impersonal. So, I guess I'm not doing the best job as a retreatant. :( You can't really force these things, though. If you feel it you do, if you don't, you don't (or at least that's what I was told).

I think people just end up, in general, getting to a point where feel like they'll explode if they don't release all of the stuff they internalize. Ah, internalization. I'm good at that. You know, keeping stuff bottled, not speaking your mind even when you should because if not, it'll cause your insides to fester and mildew, that kind of thing.

Well, I guess to go off of that, I should try to be more expressive. That is, if you're getting on my nerves, I should just tell you. Actually, I probably won't. But in all likelihood, you'll know it. Wow, could I vascillate or be any more inconclusive? Yeah, probably.

XXX

No comments: