3.24.2004

current playlist>>simon and garfunkel's, "bridge over troubled water"

So, I'm new to this game, that is, blogging. However, in my multiple attempts to flee any sort of productivity, I have found what could be a great resource to finally be successful in my attempts.

The burps and the farts aren't being cooperative, so I guess I'll get straight to the goods. As some of you know (and have probably dismissed), I have a great fashion idea. It seems to me that any little bit of stitching resembling any sort of image screams fashion these days e.g. the infamous polo horse, the moose, the eagle, the alligator, the "original" penguin...the list goes on and on. Or perhaps I have it wrong; all of who i thought were fashion-istas are merely animal lovers. I mean who doesn't love to see the great big ole moose glaring at you while you purchase your ridiculously priced $2,000 holey, vintage--spectacular--abercrombie muscle t. It's all for God's creatures. But I digress. No, but yeah, I have a great idea. Buttons. That's right. It seems to me that we need to spice it up a bit. No more polo, no more alligators! Instead, put a button in its place--BIG ones (but not to the point of tacky, obviously). Of course, I'll offer every style, and every color! People will eat it up. $100, $200, hell, $500 a shirt. I'll have so much dough that Pillsburghy character won't know what hit him. Now, I have mentioned this idea to a few of my friends i.e. Greg, Caitlin. They think it's horrible. You know what, I think they're horrible! I'm playing...calm down. I have all sorts of ideas...for example, the younger crowd eats up the short shorts. Imagine: right on the butt, i have the BUTT of buttons. It's ingenious. I mean, it's retarded, but so is 99.97% of the 13-18 year-old American girl demographic. Obviously, I'm still in the developing stages. But, I'm telling you now, come 10, 15, 20 years, it'll be all about the buttons. Why so long, you ask? You want your buttons now? It's a process. Ralph Lauren sold ties on the streets of New York for years before he became Mr. Fashion; I don't have time for that. While I know my idea is a sure success, I know timing is everything. The people of Mobile aren't ready for me yet. I'll be sure to let you know when things come together. I might even give you a free shirt.

No comments: