8.03.2006

So I sent an e-mail out earlier, but for those who don't have my e-mail address...here it is on my blog:

Hi Family and Friends:

Well, today is my last day at work and the official end of JVC. I can't believe this year has come and gone so quickly, and I haven't updated anyone in a really long time, so I wanted to give you a rundown of how life is! And I won't be having much internet access for the next little while, so I better use it while I got it! But, let me just say that this year has been unbelievable in so many ways. I am so grateful that I have had a such an experiential year.

I am headed back home from August 8th-22nd, which I'm looking forward to after not having been home all year! And then, I'm coming back to Anchorage, because I just didn't get enough fun in during my year! I have a new apartment that I will be sharing with a current housemate, a former volunteer, and an ex-Fulbright Scholar. I'm really excited to have the opportunity to explore Alaska a little more.

I am in the midst of applying to medical school and looking for a job. Please keep your fingers crossed on both fronts. I guess 80 dollars a month is better than 0 dollars a month, but hopefully, something will come my way soon!

Below is my new contact information, so you can call and write me. And if I don't have your information, I would love it, because I feel like I've been neglectful with some of the relationships that I have missed this past year:
653 W. 22nd Ave
Anchorage, AK 99503-1851
PH: 907.222.1460
CELL: 251.709.6593

I hope to connect with as many of you as possible while I'm back in Mobile/Grand Bay. And, of course, the offer is continually open to visit me in Alaska. It's simply an amazing state--nature is your playground! Please let me know how you are doing!

Best--
Dan

No comments: