Two FJVs playing for us at our house.It, honest to goodness, feels warm today. It's 29 degrees and feels quite nice. The sun is out and I'm not freezing, even though it's below freezing, technically! HAHA. Oh, Alaska.
I have a fun weekend planned. Tonight, we're invited to a free food and booze dinner hosted by Conoco Phillips...maybe go out afterwards! Thursday night=party night!
Maybe wine bottling tomorrow if I'm not too tired. Then doing bar outreach, which include passing out condoms and testing people and giving safe sex lectures and getting hit on. Fun times. :)
Then Monday and Tuesday of next week, I have a conference on HIV counseling, which ought to be interesting, even though I have tons I'm supposed to read, which I haven't. Big surprise.
Missing my family and friends; wish you all could share the experience. More to come later...Peace and love.
2 comments:
Hey babe,
Thanks for the call yesterday; I'll give you a holla tonight!
xoxox
Hope you had fun last night, give me a holla!!
Post a Comment