So, apparently the interstate in the Gulfport/Biloxi area isn't the best. Those damn Mississippians (ahem, Clare) have the worst litter-ers. My mom told me that they were in that area yesterday. Driving home, there was a wheelbarrow on the interstate; they were in the middle lane, flanked by cars, and going 70 mph. Of course, they can't swerve, so they essentially run over the wheelbarrow.
Thankfully, they are safe with relatively minor damage to the car. But seriously...a wheelbarrow?
In other news, Matt found out today that he got a full-ride scholarship to Gonzaga Law School. SO happy for him!
School is going along swimmingly, I suppose. Only seven more weeks or so. A test or two each week, naturally, but s'all good. I also had my physical exam final this morning. I completely skipped over the nose. Eh...if it's not bleeding and snot isn't draining from it, it's fine, right?
It's Shawn's birthday today, as well, so we're going for sushi and maybe karaoke at one of those Korean outfits where you BYOB and rent a room and sing obnoxious songs...
Path test on Friday and Neuro tests on Monday and Tuesday. Send me smart/memory waves--I'll need them!
3.26.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment