11.05.2006



TOGA! (I'm Dionysus--God of Wine)

I'm done with all my trainings at work. Hallelujah. Back to the normal schedule.

Anyway. I got a call from two of my favorite girls in L.A. last night. That was nice--can't wait for the wedding. Fun times, ahead.

Other than that, nothing much new. I was roped into going to The Great Alaskan Bush Company last night after playing shuffleboard withTroy, Bev, and Bev's friends. Since I was the driver, I escorted them there. Let's just say that the Bush is the keyword in the name of the bar. Moving on...

I've been taking Airbornes--those tablets that have 10000% percent Vitamin C etc.--to ward off a threatening cold. Hopefully, it'll do the trick.

And I just got a call from my unofficial therapist from Four A's--he invited me to "Secrets of the Chef," which should be pretty cool. So that's the plan for the evening. Free dinner, woo-hoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bush is always the keyword!!!

Maggie said...

I got your response card today. We're so excited you can come!

Go Dems!!!