9.20.2006

good day.

So, i'm in the process of joining the alaska club, which is this gym up here that has quite a monopoly as far as gyms go. They charge 63 dollars a month for crying out loud. Well..I thought that I would sign up because I heard they had a free iPod promo deal, which would replace my POS junky iPod. However, they stopped that deal on Sunday. So, I went in and talked to their membership people. They're very very good at their job, btw. Oh, salesman. I had the pleasure of dealing with Precyous...that would be Precious with a "y." After going back and forth on negotiation, because I thought 63 dollars was ludicrous, I offered up the fact that there's four in our house, and over 240 dollars a month for a gym was crazy, she said she couldn't help with that. We're not a family. Hmph. I inquired about being a couple. And long story short, she eventually told me to lie and come in with my female housemate and say we're an unmarried couple, so I'll only have to pay 47.50, instead of 63. So, I'm officially in a relationship with my housemate. I hope we don't have a fight and break up. Things could get ugly. :) Oh, cheating the system...gotta love it.

I'm going to a training tomorrow for the Archdiocese of Anchorage. Apparently, the Catholic Church has to go through child sexual abuse training. Sort of sad. But, at least I get out of the office for the day. Ho hum.

I'm wicked tired.

And I'm not entirely sure what's going to happen with my cell phone service while my T-Mobile account is being set up. The number is being transferred today. Do you think that temporarily I'll just have two phones ringing? That would be bizarre, no?

No comments: