12.13.2005

Period.

So, I'm at the front desk for Jon while he's at lunch. Just drinking my 75 cent Pepsi in my EX huggie. Ate some easy mac and cheese; my stomach isn't liking me for it. And now, I feel like a little bloggy blog.

So, I have a new roommate, Mary. Things are going well there, I guess. I'd prefer not to have a roommate, obviously, but there it is. Oh, the compromises of community. So until April 7, 2006, I have no privacy. Things could be worse--I could be homeless, starving, and plagued by other misfortunes, so all in all, life is good.

I'm going to see Syriana tonight. Looking forward to it--9 bucks for a movie...first time to a real theatre...you wonder why with prices like that. Good golly--when did going out get so expensive???

Mmm..we have Spirituality night tomorrow night. I have to think of a song that's spiritual. Or whatever. Any suggestions?

It's damn cold again. It's around 13 degrees with a wind chill of 7 degrees. I couldn't feel my feet in the house last night. That's never a good thing. I asked for some slippers for Christmas. I think that might be a necessity. Either that or I'll have to knit me some booties. :)

I'm dreading MCAT prep. I need to start soon, but the idea and notion of having to do practice tests and re-learn Organic and Physics is making me want to slit my throat. Bleck.

The cold and dark update: yeah, it is. The sun doesn't rise until like 10 and goes down at like 3-something. It's bloody dark. I'm bloody lazy. I haven't worked out in ages. My body is wasting away. So much for mind, body, and spiritual health. I don't think I'm doing very well on any of those, actually. Ah, but that brings the idea of the New Year. What a great notion! Time to start anew. I should really think of some challenging good notions for the new year! Honestly. Maybe no alcohol. Okay, maybe that's a little overboard. But, maybe no alcohol for Lent? That's do-able! Um...yeah...suggestions there?

Well--I guess that's all for now. Christmas is SO close; it's ridick!

Reflect. Live. Love.

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

Hey Babe,

I love to see a new post. I'm sorry you're freezing your booty off up there. As for the darkness, maybe you need to get one of those lamps that simulates sunlight--though your electricty bill might not like it! let me know what you think of the movie.
Smooches,

Caitlin

Anonymous said...

Hi dear.
Well, I gave my first two finals today...and of course I have a story to tell!!! The Honda went to the shop today...no more loud antenna noise. More no exciting news...my toe nail fell off...that has never happened before!!! The next time you get cold...think of me...that will surely heat things up!!!!
Miss you dear Dan,
Clare

Maggie said...

Happy late birthday!!