5.25.2005

Hello, all.

Well, you're reading all about the newest Outbacker! That's right--this young man will be your host if you decide to dine at Outback Steakhouse in Mobile, Alabama. I have to go through hoops and hurdles though to get trained. It's sort of ridiculous. I have to memorize the menu and re-write it essentially. I have orientation and two classroom things. It's sort of crazy. If I score well, I have the opportunity to serve. HAHA. So funny. This college graduate is doing so much with his life. I, feel, however I can blame it on La Casa and the fact that I'm Alaska bound really soon.

Let's see, other than that, I'm just chillin' like a villian. I really want to read more. Ahem, Ms. Nine Books and Counting. Other than that, I dunno. I am reading Screwtape Letters and Brave New World and I want to throw in another really fun one. A light one--maybe Harry Potter???

Anywho, that's all the news for now. Stay tuned.

xxx

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Make that 10, goober! If I can reread HP4, you can finish 1--it's less than 1/2 the length! I miss you!