Autumn in AK.So, I watched this really disturbing movie at Bear Tooth (this awesome movie theatre up here) called Mysterious Skin. It has that boy/man from 3rd Rock from the Sun, Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Anyway, it was basically the most disturbing independent film I have EVER EVER seen. It was about two boys that deal and cope from horrifying acts of pedophilia from their Little League Coach. One ends up being so traumatized he thinks he was abducted by aliens and the other end up a prostitute that had sex with every guy around and included the most hellacious rape scene (the 3rd Rock's character). Needless to say, it didn't settle well with me. After dealing with the chaos and horrors from work and then to end the night with the really graphic, saddening, make-you-wanna-slit-your-wrists movie, was probably not the best idea. I couldn't fall asleep until like 2.
So, anyway, I'm off. I've had a long day and need to go get a bus pass and then I'm hoping to exercise some at the crappy gym down the street. Three dollars for the worst work our facility ever! Whatever. At least I'm getting my heart beating. Doesn't get too much around the office. :)
My boss is away for today and tomorrow, so that means I get to run my own schedule, which means I'll blog tomorrow too!
Paix a toi!
3 comments:
Missing you.
yeah, that movie sounds right up your alley, crazyface! I love the pic, though.
Check your email...I'm going to try and call you today!!!
Post a Comment